This department comprises of specialists with years of academic achievement and experience in modern day laboratory functions and clinical application. The quality of tests is ensured by established quality assurance procedures. Tests are performed on all days, round the clock.
Equipped with instruments of world grade performance to perform tests with high accuracy, this department conducts special tests such as tumour markers, Glycosilaeted HbAIC, Immunoglogulins in addition to lipid profiles and various organ profiles.
This section possesses a range of modern equipments and conducts new generation tests and analysis techniques for world class lab results. It is equipped with blood cell counters, cogstat. Besides the regular tests, special tests carried out here are the LE cell test, reticulocyte count, bone marrow study and cytochemistry in suspected cases of leukaemia.
This department has a culture section of international standards. It includes parasitology, mycology, serology, immunology, mycobacteriology and water bacteriology. It has state-of-the-art automated (bactal arteq) uipment for blood and body fluid culture. It also plays an active role in monitoring and control of hospital acquired infections and disposal of bio-medical waste.
• Routine test for various organs
• Lipid Profile
• Cardiac Markers
• Protein Electrophoresis
• Immunofixation Electrophoresis
• Arterial Blood Gas and Electrolytes
• Histopathology and Cytology
• Biopsy Specimens
• Cytological Examination of body fluids
• Bone Marrow Biopsy
• Coagulation Profile including
• PT, APTT, D-Dimer BT&CT
• Special Stains for Leukemia
• Electrophoresis for Haemoglobinopathy (Out Sourced)
• Routine Serology
• Special Immunological Test
• Blood and Body Fluid Culture
• Mycobacteria Sensitivity Test